Researchers based at a participating Leibniz Association institution are eligible to have the article publishing charge (APC) associated with publishing gold open access paid on their behalf. This is through an agreement set up between the Taylor & Francis Group and the Leibniz Association.
Discover our full portfolio of journals on Taylor & Francis Online
How can publishing open access benefit you?
When you publish your article gold open access, it is made freely available online, allowing anyone anywhere, to read your research. This means you can benefit from:
- Increased visibility: No barriers to readership means researchers worldwide can read and cite your research
- Greater impact: Your research will be accessible to policymakers, practitioners and professionals in your field. Your open access article could be used to inform and develop public policy, be read by the general public, or be picked up by the media.
- More freedom: Publishing under a CC-BY license means you can share your research across your networks, including social media.
- Improved discoverability: Many of our journals are indexed in internationally-recognized citation and abstract databases, including the Journal Citation Report (JCR), Scopus, and PubMed, increasing the likelihood of your work being found and read by your colleagues.
- Robust peer review: All accepted papers will undergo a thorough and robust peer review process, where each manuscript is objectively and constructively evaluated on its scholarly merit and integrity.
All journals included in the agreement display this orange open access icon on their homepage:
Find a journal for your research: start exploring
Publishing your paper
When you submit your paper, you will go through the usual peer-review process associated with your chosen journal. If your paper is accepted, you will receive an email asking you to choose an open access publishing agreement. Follow the instructions and select the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) option, which is the license required by the agreement. You do not need to pay an APC to make your article open access.
Frequently asked questions
Which articles are covered by this agreement?
This agreement covers articles with corresponding authors at Leibniz institutes published in Taylor & Francis Open Select (hybrid) journals. The articles should be accepted for publication between 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2019.
Do I have to pay any fees to publish my article?
If your paper has a corresponding author based at a Leibniz institute you don’t need to pay any charges to make your article open access. However, if the journal you are publishing in has separate costs, such as page charges or color charges, these will still apply.
Which Leibniz institutions are covered by this agreement?
- Akademie fur Raumforschung und Landesplanung
- Deutsches Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung eV
- Leibniz-Institut fur Globale und Regionle Studien
- Leibniz-Institut fur Agrarentwicklung in Mittel-und Osteuropa
- ifo Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung
- Institut fur Weltwirtschaft an der Universitat Kiel
- Leibniz-Institut fur okologische Raumentwicklung
- Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung Halle
- Rheinisch-Westfalisches Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung
- Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin fur Sozialforschung gGmbH
- Zentrum fur Europaische Wirtschaftsforschung
- Deutsche Zentralbibliothek fur WirtschaftswissenSchaften Leibniz-Informationszentrum
- Wirtschaft Standort Hamburg