Where you decide to submit your work can make a big difference to the reach and impact your research has. Fill out this short form to download the Choosing a Journal eBook and find out all you need to know to make the right decision.
Including information on:
- Where to start when choosing a journal
- Narrowing down your shortlist
- Choosing open access
- Understanding journal metrics
- Journal indexing and discoverability
- Is the journal trustworthy?
We understand how complicated it may seem to get your research paper published. That’s why we’ve created a series of straightforward, in-depth guides to help you navigate the process. We cover everything from choosing a journal to submission and peer review. Get your free eBooks today.