Taylor & Francis Newsroom: a new look, and new services for journalists
The start of 2017 marks a fresh new look for the Taylor & Francis Newsroom, the home of all press releases published for Taylor & Francis journals. It now features a clean, easy to navigate design, and showcases services for journalists: Press Pass and Press Alerts.
So, what does this mean for your article if it’s been featured in a press release?
- Visibility. The Newsroom is now much more visible, being featured on the Taylor & Francis Group homepage as well as the journals and books platforms, meaning more journalists will read your press release. The improved navigation helps journalists find what they’re looking for quickly.
- Access. How to access journal articles and books is clearly signalled on the new site. An easy to complete form speeds up book copy requests and Press Pass offers credentialed journalists free access to all 3.5 million+ journal articles, making it as easy as possible for them to access what they need to write their next news story.
- Pro-active press campaigns. Press Alerts deliver the latest press releases from Taylor & Francis to journalist inboxes, based on their area of interest.
- Contact. Contact details for the Press and Media team are listed so that we can help answer any queries journalists have, or liaise on requests for interviews.
- Wider reach. Many of the press releases we publish are now run in collaboration with institution or society press offices, helping your research benefit from the collective reach of at least two organizations.
Intrigued by what a press campaign could do for your article? Here’s our list of 6 things the media can do for researchers.
If you have research due to publish soon and you would like to find out more about reaching the media, get in touch with us at [email protected].