To distinguish reviews published in the series of journals, authors must provide an additional section entitled Expert Opinion. This section affords authors the opportunity to go beyond the conclusion and provide their interpretation of the data presented in the article. Authors should answer the following:
– What, if any, improvement does the drug hold over other therapies?
– What, if any, impact is this drug likely to have on current treatment strategies?
– How likely are physicians to prescribe the drug?
– What data is still needed?
– Where is drug likely to be in 5 years’ time?
Please note that ‘opinions’ are encouraged in the Expert opinion section, and as such, referees are asked to keep this in mind when peer reviewing the manuscript. However, authors are requested to focus their discussion on approved uses of the drug.