This section affords authors the opportunity to go beyond the conclusion and provide their interpretation of the data presented in the article, discussing any improvements the vaccine has over currently available therapies and how likely physicians are to convert to treatment with the vaccine. In addition, there is the opportunity to discuss the developments that are likely to be important in the future and the avenues of research likely to become exciting as further studies yield more detailed results, potential questions to consider are:
1. How could advances/research have discussed here impact real-world outcomes (diagnosis, treatment guidelines, effectiveness, economics, drug utilization etc.)? Can changes be realistically implemented into clinical/research practice? What is preventing adoption in clinical practice?
2. What are the key weaknesses/challenges in the field and how can current problems/limitations be solved? Are there any technical, technological, or methodical limitations that prevent research from advancing as it could?
3. What potential does further research hold? What is the goal in this field?
4. Does the future of study lie in this area? Are there other more promising areas in the field which could be progressed?
5. How will the field evolve in the future? In your perspective, what will the standard procedure have gained or lost from the current norm in five or ten years?