A guide for authors submitting to the Expert Collection
Aim: Meeting Reports aim to summarize the most important research presented at a recent conference in the subject area of the journal.
Scope: It is not usually feasible to attempt comprehensive coverage of the conference, as presentations are frequently too numerous for each to be done justice. The author should focus on those presentations that are most topical, interesting or thought-provoking.
Word limit: The word limit for Meeting Reports is 1,500 words (not including abstract, conference details and references).
Every article must contain:
- Conference details: title, date and location.
- Abstract: an overview of the meeting (approximately 100 words; 120 words maximum).
- Please note: No figures, tables or boxes are permitted in meeting reports.
- References: please note a maximum of 20 references is permitted.
- Financial disclosure and acknowledgements.