This should be the country of residence of the person or organization who will pay the APC.
Please note this service may not currently be available in certain countries.
If this is the case your country of residence may not appear in the country selection or you will be advised of this on submission.
Standard article publishing charge (APC)
Plus VAT or other local taxes where applicable in your country.
You may be able to publish your article at no cost to yourself or with a reduced APC if your institution or research funder has an open access agreement or an open access membership with Taylor & Francis.
Discounts and waivers are also available for researchers in selected countries.
Article publishing charge, embargo, and license information
Use this page to check the current article publishing charge (APC) and open access (OA) options across all Taylor & Francis
and Routledge journals.
You can also check information on publishing your research open access with F1000 Research here.
The article publishing charge supports a range of services which help ensure the trust, quality and impact of your published research. When you publish open access with us, you’ll get:
- Robust peer review: your paper benefits from thorough review by experts in your field, with objective and constructive evaluation ahead of publication.
- Online discoverability: our journals are indexed in internationally-recognized citation and abstract databases, including PubMed, the Journal Citation Report (JCR), Scopus and Google Scholar.
- Visibility and impact: no barriers to access means anyone can read, cite and use your research, whoever or wherever they are. From policymakers to journalists, your research can inspire and inform.
- Rapid online publication: your paper will be made available on Taylor & Francis Online soon after acceptance, freely and permanently accessible to anyone who needs it.
- Choice: of Creative Commons license, so you can comply with any funder mandates and control how others use your work.