Authored Works is our dedicated center for all authors who have published in a Taylor & Francis journal. Once you have published with us, Authored Works is where you can:
- Download the PDF or view the HTML of your article whenever you want.
- See the latest download figures, to see how many people are reading your work.
- Check your citations from Web of Science, Scopus, or CrossRef.
- Get your free eprint link to share with friends and colleagues.
- Check your article’s latest Altmetric data and click through to all the underlying mentions of your work from traditional and social media, blogs, and online reference managers.
- Manage your email alerts for all our journals, so you get the latest updates on published articles, newly published issues, and calls for papers in your subject area.
How do I access Authored Works?
As a Taylor & Francis author, you will automatically be set up with an account on Taylor & Francis Online (our journals platform). As soon as your article is published, we will send you an email asking you to log in and create a password.
Once you have registered, go to Taylor & Francis Online and follow these steps:
- Click “Log in” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your log-in details, using the email address and password you registered with on publication. Forgotten your password? Click the “Forgot password” link under the email address box and follow the instructions to reset it.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on “My Account” on the Taylor & Francis Online homepage (at the top of the screen).
- Click on “Authored works” in the menu on the left-hand side and your articles will appear. You’ll have links to the PDF and HTML versions of your articles, along with the latest download and citation information, plus Altmetric data so you can assess the impact of your work.
You can also access your free eprint link whenever you need it in Authored Works.
What’s an eprint?
An eprint is a link to the online version of your article, which you can share with your friends and colleagues to give them instant access to your work.
How many eprints do I get, and how can I share these?
As the author, you can access your article whenever you want on Taylor & Francis Online, using Authored Works. In addition, all authors (including co-authors) receive 50 free eprints to share (provided we have the email addresses).
Your eprint link ensures you can quickly and easily give anyone free access to your online article up to 50 times.
Use the social share icons to the right of your article in Authored Works to share your eprints on your chosen social network. When people click your shared link, they will be directed to your article without needing to register or sign in.
Please note that you will be able to edit your message on your chosen social network before posting.
How do I access my eprints?
As soon as your article is published on Taylor & Francis Online, you’ll receive an email from us which will include your eprint link. This will be sent to the email address you used while your article was going through production.
You can also check your eprint link by logging into Authored Works and clicking through to your articles. Your eprint link is in a grey box under the social media icons for each article (you can just click on these to start sharing your article via social media immediately).
What happens when my eprint link reaches its limit of 50 downloads?
The link will continue to work after 50 people have downloaded your article, by directing them to the article’s abstract page. And, as the author, you will always have free access to your article via Authored Works.